The usage of the terms “We”, “our”, “Atinge” are refered to “Atinge – Recruitment Agency” and will be used in the most appropriate manner according to the context.
The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for Atinge – Recruitment Agency (hereinafter referred to as Atinge) and a clear commitment made by us.
This policy concerns the privacy practices of portals and online sites managed by Atinge.
Any personal data that you provide us will be treated with the garantees of security and confidentiality required by the legal framework regarding the protection of personal data.
Access and use of the sites under the responsibility of Atinge must be free from the user assuming that Atinge has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of its use.
Any attempts to alter information, or any other action that might damage or put at risk the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited according to legislation in action.
The user of this site undertakes to comply accurately, in particular, in relation to computer crime and the rights of intellectual propriety, being exclusively responsible for the violation of these regulations.
Data Protection Officer
Atinge has entitled a Data Protection Responsible that can be contacted by the following email: email@example.com.
Atinge respects your right to privacy and does not collect any personal information about you on this website without your explicit request or consent.
The interaction with AMA sites doest not require any user information, unless when, for purposes that are specifically identified, the registration is declared needed and is authorized by the author, under the terms defined below.
Responsible for processing
Atinge while responsible for data processing:
- Ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out only within scope of the purposes for which they were collected or for purposes compatible with those;
- Collects, uses and retains only the minimum, necessary and sufficient personal data for the purpose in;
- Does not transmit any kind of personal data for comercial or publicity for third parties.
- Processe personal data for legal purposes foreseen or for pursuit of online services at your request.
Typology of Personal Data
The personal data subjected to processing by Atinge are of diverse nature in view of the provision of services promoted in the electronic platforms under your management.
According to the type of services provided can be collected, prior to your authorization: the name, date of birth, tax identification number, civil identification number, address, email, mobile phone number, photo, education, professional path, nationality, languages spoken.
Personal Data Security
Atinge, in pursuit of its activities, uses a set of security technologies and procedures adequate for its protecting personal data, protecting unauthorized access and disclosure, such as:
- Physical security measures, in particular the control of access from the employees, collaborators and visitors to the headquarters and, on data and computer centers, very strict mechanisms to combat intrusion, fire extinguishing, 24×7 equipment monitoring and accommodation equipment in dedicated racks;
- Logical security measures, in the component of access systems and workstations through mechanisms of identity management, authentication and privileges: in the network component the use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems, segregating networks (internal, external, demilitarized zone) and application environments, as well as the encryption of information through secure communication channels.
Access and Control of Personal Data
We provide, at your request, the access, editing or erasure of personal data. You also have the right to subject to the processing of your personal data.
If the use of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it, without compromising the validity of the processing of data done so far to that point.
Through the Data Protection Responsible (firstname.lastname@example.org) you can request:
- information about your data;
- Information about the processing;
- The goal of the subjacent processing;
- The correction, or update, or any data;
- Your data in an open format;
- The erasure of the data, which will put in jeopardy, in this case, future processing.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data are kept by Atinge for period strictly necessary for the processing, according to the respective purpose.
The conservation periods may change according to public interest involved, historical, scientific or statistical reasons justifying it, compromising Atinge to adopt adequated measures to its conservation and safety.
Atinge shall not be responsible for any damages or damages in civil liability (including, but not limited to, consequencial damages, loss of profits, and moral damages, cause directly or indirectly), that may surge from consequence of the correct or incorrect manner in their websites and respective contents by the user, from the access to the computer and computer system of the user by third parties.
The information disclosed should be considered as for informative purposes.
Besides Atinge’s efforts to keep the contents updated and reliable, they may contain inaccuracies, errors of writing or be out of date, and cannot be held accountable for the for the complete accuracy and timeliness of any information on their sites.
Electronic sites may contain links operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsability.
The visualization of legal provisions of this site, does not exempt the legal regulations in vigor, approved officially, published in the original editions and supports (namely the Diário da República or the Jornal Oficial da União Europeia).
The present terms and conditions, that you should read carefully, may be changed, considering that their changes will be in vigor from the date of their placement on this site, making reference to the date of the update.
Applicable law and competent forum