Atinge Agency – Recruitment Agency, Training and Outsourcing is the entity responsible for developing and maintaining the site https://atinge.pt, https://atinge.eu, https://atinge.agency;
The user should read carefully the terms and conditions, assuming that they accept them, in case they use the site, without the need for any subsequent act or consent.
The Terms and Conditions may be changed any time by Atinge, provided that the changes take effect from the date of their placement in the website. The subsequent access to and use of the site will be treated as unmistakable sign that you have read, accepted and understood the Terms and Conditions.
The contents and design of this site are the propriety of Atinge. The reproduction of its contents is authorized provided the source of is acknowledged, unless otherwise stated.
Atinge manages the present web site with the purpose of providing access to job offers, internships, outsourcing or summer work, within the legality of the portuguese laws.
Site access and changes
Atinge reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or remove part of the contents of the web site, as well as establish restricted access areas.
Privacy and Safety
The web site Atinge.pt assures its users privacy and security in the provided data, being only requested the necessary data. If you so request, the owner of its data has the right to access, rectify or delete the data provided.
We assume the following commitments with the users of the site Atinge.pt:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
- Allow the data subject to access and correct information about his/her own data registered, transmitting it in a clear language and accurately corresponding to the content of the record;
- Not use the collected data for purposes incompatible for why it was collected in the first place;
- Assure the express consent of the data subject when required;
- Guarantee the right to delete the data used when required by the owner, free of charge;
- Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of data by a person who is not authorized to do so and which allows the detection of intentional or non-intentional diversion of information;
- Respect professional secrecy in regard of the data processed;
- Not interconnect personal data with third parties.
Collection of personal data
Atinge takes seriously the privacy and data protection registered by its users.
Overall, the site Atinge can be visited without revealing any personal information. There are, however, areas of the site where we need the users to provide their personal data, in order to enjoy the services available there. Provided that the data inserted here will be taken has consent to the use of the same to provide mediation services in search of employment, internship or any other kind of program that is considered to be relevant to professional development. The data provided are used to its purpose incompatible with the collection of it.
The user has the possibility to request of an update or deletion of the data. For such, an email shall be sent to the email adress: email@example.com
Atinge’s employees and collaborators are bound by obligation of confidentiality in respect of the data that they have access in the context of the operations of their computerized database, being duly informed of the importance of complying with this legal obligation of secrecy and being responsible for complying with that obligation of confidentiality.
Security and Information Quality
It’s our objective to guarantee the quality and integrity of the information provided by the users of our site, having implemented the necessary measures, both technologically as organizationally, in order to keep the information secure, precise, updated and complete.
In the areas of the site where personal data is collected, your transmission is encrypted, using the cryptographic protocol TLS (Transport Layer Security), with encryption keys of at least 128 bits.
Using this technology, the data consulted in the site and the ones sent by the its user are encrypted with a key (of at least) 128 bits, assuring the confidentiality and integrity of provided data.
It’s forbidden to use the content in the site for illegal purposes or any other purposes that may be considered unworthy or abusive.
It’s also forbidden to create or induce any kind of virus or any code or program that contain destructive or damaging proprieties in the site usage.
Statistic Records Files
The IP addresses of all links to the site Atinge.pt are registered. This information will be used to perform aggregate statistical analysis, with no relation to the services or interactions with the users.
The web site Atinge.pt will monitor all the statistic information related to the usage of the site in an aggregated and anonymous way. The data used for this purpose does not contain the personal or private information.
Analyzes made from aggregated statistical information will be made to interpret the patterns or site usage in order to improve, continuously, the service and the user satisfaction. The aggregated statistic data resulting from the analyzes may be disclosed to third parties or publicly.
Atinge reserves the right to remove comments that directly or indirectly include:
- -Racist, xenophobic, defamatory content, accusations of criminal character and messages that call for violence or in any way liable to violate human rights;
- -Inappropriate or obscene language;
- -Incomprehensible content;
- -Messages for comercial or advertising purposes;
- -Content copied from third parties or that violate intellectual propriety rights;
- -HTML, virus, malicious code or page addresses that threaten user safety;
- -Comments that are not related to the subject in question.
For further clarification, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.orgDate of the last update of Terms of Service: January 1st, 2020